Designed for most return line applications up to 80 GPM (303 L/min.). Also can be used for lower flow suction line applications. Compatible with petroleum-based oil in mobile and industrial equipment.
- Operating Pressure: 100 PSI (6.89 Bar) max.
- Operating Temperature: 250°F (121°C) max.
- Standard Seals: Buna-N
- Element Area: 1900 in.2 (12,259 cm2)
- Filter Retention: 10 micron nominal 33 micron absolute B10=1.5 25 micron nominal 67 micron absolute B30=4 10 micron glass B12=100 spin on elements micro glass
- Inexpensive and easy to maintain
- Only 1″ removal clearance needed for replacing cartridge.
- Bypass valve with wide choice of settings
- Rugged die cast aluminum head.
- Optional 1/4″ NPTF gauge ports
- Double dirt holding capacity.
Dirty fluid enters the inlet port and permeates the filtering medium, causing contaminants to be trapped on its outer surface. Clean fluids are then directed through the outlet port. An optional integral bypass valve can be used to protect the element against line surges and high differential pressure due to contamination.