Designed for most return line applications up to 20 GPM (76 L/min.). Also can be used for lower flow suction line applications. Compatible with petroleum-based oil in mobile and industrial equipment.
- Operating Pressure: 175 PSI (12.06 Bar) maximum
- Operating Temperature: 250° F (121° C) maximum
- Standard Seals: Buna-N
- Element Area: 450 in.2 (2903 cm2)
- Beta Rating-10 micron elements B10=2.2 B20=Greater than 100Beta Rating-25 micron element B30=4Beta Rating- 10 micron glass B12=100
- Easy maintenance.
- Only 3/4″ removal clearance needed for replacing cartridge.
- Bypass valve with wide choice of settings.
- Rugged die cast aluminum head.
- Optional 1/4″ + 1/8″ NPTF gauge ports with 1/8 NPTF to 1/4 NPTF Adapter
Dirty fluid enters the inlet port and permeates the filtering medium, causing contaminants to be trapped on its outer surface. Clean fluid is then directed through the outlet port. An optional integral bypass valve can be used to protect the element against line surges and high differential pressure due to contamination.