The HP series is designed for high pressure hydraulic systems that require fine filtration. These filters come in three standard sizes with continuous working pressure of 3000 PSI (207 Bar) and flows to 60 GPM (227.1 L/min.).
- Bypass valve – to protect filter element, standard setting is 25 PSID (1.72 Bar). Other settings are available.
- 360° mechanical differential indicator – provides gradual warning of dirty element before bypass valve opens. Standard setting is 20 PSID (1.38 Bar) for full “œred” indication. Other settings are available.
- Mounting holes for convenient installation.
- Drain plug.
- Self-aligning element for easy replacement.
- T-type construction for more efficient contaminant removal.
- Cycle tested at 3900 PSI (269 Bar) for 1,000,000 cycles.
- Filter retention: 5 micron nominal, B5 = 2.2 10 micron nominal, B10 = 2.1 3 micron absolute, B3 = 200 12 micron absolute, B12 = 200
- 360° electro-mechanical differential indicator. Provides gradual warning and electrical signal before bypass opens.
- Differential taps for remote indicator location.